Ex wants to talk, should I respond?

Broke up with my ex a year ago and started dating him again recently. Things ended poorly because he started treating me terribly, and then ignored me and dated another girl. He said he was going to break up with her, but in the mean time I told him I didn't want to get back together with him but still cared about him. He emailed me last night (while he is on vacation in Texas with his friends) "Hey text me when you get a chance" ...

I'm assuming he finally broke up with her or was drunk and lonely but what do you think he wants and do you think I should talk to him? I think I should leave it alone but do you think the only reason he wants to talk is because he's having troubles with her or drunk? What do you think is the reason he wants to talk? How immature do you think he is to email me to ask me to text him?! geez/...

Haven't responded in the 2 days but need advice badly! Please let me know if you think I should respond or what he wants! Last I talked to him is when I called him an a-hole and that I knew they didn't break up. He only responded that he was busy.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Dont talk to him he's a jerk and your only going to keep hurting your self...