Seeing your ex with a new girlfriend?

how do you deal with it? how do you feel, if you don't have a new guy in your life.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex got together with someone less than two months after breaking up with me. and I found out on facebook. it absolutely sucked, because she was one of my former friends (we just kind of grew apart after high school). it took me a long time to get over that, but now I've realized that I deserve so much better than someone who only cares about themselves and lies to me (he told me he didn't have enough time for me and felt bad about it. yeah, right.). and now 10 months later I'm still single, but kind of talking to someone who is seriously 10 times more of a man than my ex will ever hope to be!

great question! :)

What Guys Said 3

• you look at her and you think she is a slapper whore and you are so much better than her, and he is just a twat.

• Have a drink, realize that there are more important things in the world, move on.

• uh oh

What Girls Said 5

• Like sh*t. But you have to get over it somehow. It's not worth ruining the present because you can't forget the past.

• Usually when that happens to me, I either think, "Oh, wow, that makes sense, they look good together" or " Oh!...he wants her over me? that's fine, I can do so much better!"...

• For me I get a little bit upset but not really because it never really happens to me but then I looked at her and was like really really I know we are ex's but you don't have to date the blond vampire bimbo for down the street your way better then that... But sadly the word got out that I said that and she started talking crap about me so I beat her fugly ass into next week lol true story

• hold your head up high and keep moving babe. it doesn't even necessarily mena they have a good thing going on. usually when it happens fast its just a way to comfort the void one feels after a break up. people can fake happiness all the time. so do it the right way ( the healthy way) and give yourself time join a gym but some clothes take salsa etc. and then when its time and your probablly not looking for it .. there it will be and you'll be ready to invest instead of short changing someone.

• kind of feel good about dumping the guy since he found someone so quickly or probably never liked me and was two timing us, I've had this happened to me. I was like, thank God I didn't have sex with the player.

then I moved on.