When an ex calls you?

okay it been about 6 months since me and my ex broke up we went out for a year and a half. I was head over heals for this girl but unfortunately it didn't work out because she cheated on me but anyways when I finally moved on and forgot about her. all sudden I get a phone call and I pick up my phone and it was my ex. And when I heard her voice all my feelings just came rushing back. and I just remember how I missed this girl so much in my life. so I don't know what to do what should I do y'all. thanks for the comments

20

What Girls Said 2

• This is completely natural! You can't always control your emotions but you can definitly control your actions.

If you have any negative feelings towards her than maybe you shouldn't talk to her. But if not, feel free to talk to her. Cheating is really hard to deal with but sometimes the nicest people can cheat. So, if she is still a nice girl and sincerely apologizes for treating you badly, then I don't see why you can't talk.

But don't go back to her! Don't give in to flirtation, if there is any. Don't fall back into the trap of romance because you WILL look like a fool. You can be friends and nothing more than that. Keep communication to a civil and platonic level. You can forgive, but don't forget.

• Probably a dumper trying to get a ego boost

What Guys Said 0