Should I give my fiance another chance after he cheated on me?

We been together for 2 years he cheated on me and now the girl is saying that she is having his baby she only new him for 2 weeks should I give him another chance that he is asking me to and get married or for get it and walk away

65

Most Helpful Girl

• wow forget about it and walk away. it is easy to say but probably hard to do. why did he cheat? how did you find out? was he honest about it all?

• he said they were just friends and it just happen. I found out because I read messages. No he wasn't honest about how many times they slept together and he wasn't honest about sleepn with her without a condom and not only that my kids love him and its not just me that will be crushed but my kids who has been threw alot

• he said that he really loves me and that he won't hurt me anymore and he said he wasn't tryn to hurt me or her it jus happen but he didn't lie to the girl about me I think they both are some nasty f***s and he want to give me now what I deserves and that is a long life of happyness I tried to take the ring back to credit it back to are account and I told him I tried to he got mad and said that's not what I want I want you she told him he can't be in there childs life if he gets married and he still

• wants to marry me but I don't want to be the cause of him not being in his childs life so that's why I really think I should just tell him to move out and we go are seperate ways

What Guys Said 5

• Oh it’s not his baby anyway. It would be too soon to tell. Do this on youtube: how does pregnancy works? There a video that explains it very well because she is carrying someone else kid. You should walk on a fiancé that is sleeping around. Wait why you calling him your fiancé after he slept with another woman.

• while I do believe this to be fake

if it isn't, gtfo of that relationship, cheaters EXTREMELY rarely ever stop cheating.

even if he says (and even thinks) he wouldn't do it again, you taking him back would only show him he can get away with it prompting him to do it again in future.

• It doesn't matter what we say.

You will still stay with him because women love jerks, including ones that cheat and abuse them. What your fiance did turned you on even more, admit it.

If he was completely loyal nice and dedicated you, I bet you would lose respect for him and dump him

• whatever I don't know what kind of women you had but that's not true

• dude uncalled for

guys can be all those things and still attractive

it's when they give up cos they're comfortable that they get dumped

i can almost guarantee this incident has not turned her on in the slightest.

abusive bf's make them feel like they can't get anyone else or do any better.

this is probably a troll anyway, if a woman got cheated on after 2 years and being engaged and initially only had 55 (approx.) words to say I would be extremely suprised.

usually they don't shut up about it.

• with good reason not to btw.

• WALK AWAY!

• Thank you for your advice

• have some self respect and leave the cheating bastard

• Thank you for your advice

What Girls Said 5

• Get out of that realatioship. You don't need him. And all that stuff about how it "just happened" is bull. You don't accidentally sleep with someone, especially more than once. Bottom line, if he really cared he wouldn't have done it. I've been in this situation too, where the guy cheats then asks for me back and says it was a mistake. Even though its hard, if a guy has cheated on you or hurt you once, he will do it again. Do you really want an unfaithful husband?

He will also always have ties with this girl. Its his child she's having, so he can't just pretend it doesn't exist. Plus, he has to pay child support. He's a liar and you deserve better!

• Ouch. I think you two need to postpone the wedding and settle your issues far before you make any kind of huge commitment to each other.

I read from other comments that he has cheated on you with this said woman, and was not completely honest with it. He clearly cheated, what sounds like more than once, and was only caught through you finding messages.

I think you need to take a hard look at your relationship and do what your heart says. I understand your children love him and have seen worse times, but would you want to see them go through another heartache of their mother divorcing a man months or years down the road when he has yet ANOTHER affair?

Focus on yourself and give your relationship space- a lot of space- and let him prove to you what it is HE really wants. Make him work for your love and earn your trust again. Actions speak much louder than words, and with time, you will find what his real intentions are. You don't want to end up with a husband with a cheating history, just months before your wedding, and be left with another child with him and even more court fees for your divorce.

Perhaps you two need a break from it all. By taking a break you will see his true character and if he truly loves you, he will prove himself to you. I'd say take at least a year or so off. It is very uncommon for a man who is engaged to cheat, and to do it multiple times is even worse. Let your heart mend itself and until then, let him prove himself. This is for the sake of you and your family, don't allow a hurtful man from entering your children lives as a father figure if he can't even be mature and respectful enough to not cheat on you.

"Follow your heart, your mind will eventually find it's way."

• Wow... get out while you can. If he thinks he can get away with it, he will abuse it and do it over and over and over. You're setting yourself up for heartbreak. By the way, what kind of example would you be setting for your children? Don't do it!

• I never even read the explanation of the question...the answer is punching you in the face...NO!

• you need to leave him. he obviously isn't trustworthy and doesn't respect you or your relationship. if you let him get away with this he'll just see what else he can get away with and it'll get worse.