What are some powerful last words to say to a guy that lets them know you're done and not coming back?

basically, I dated this guy for 3 months and then did benefits with him for 3 years. during that time, he had the nerve to do it with someone else too behind my back (only for like a month) which he swore he would never do. once the other girl found out about me she decided to leave and never talk to him again. I decided to stay because I truly loved him, so I thought. now I learned to move on because he only says things I want to hear, is fed up of lies, and hurt me more than once. one of the things he told me was "i don't want to lose you." pretty sure that if you truly didn't want to lose someone you wouldn't treat them like crap and make them cry often...that's what happened to me. I know I don't deserve it, but the fact that he thinks I do makes me so angry. I can't trust him at all anymore and am in the process of giving him back everything of his he gave me and completely remove him out of my life. it's just that when I do give him his stuff back in person, I wanna tell him something that will be remembered by him. any ideas?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• You're giving him too much power by trying to think of things to say to him. The best you can do is drop him cold. Don't say anything to him anymore. pretend he doesn't exist.

What Guys Said 1

• I read only the title. So before reading your story, I'll tell you my answer. The most hurtful thing a guy will ever hear are: "I have never loved you" and you can say anything else after that. Or simply "FK U" (I was a bit mean here, but it's true that "I have never loved you" is the most hurtful line, for a boy or a girl)

What Girls Said 4

• honestly I don't even think you should give him back anything, put everything in a box and just put it away, somewhere you don't look in the house! don't answer his calls or contact him at all for at least a month, because that's how long it usually takes for a man to realize what he lost.. goodluck, stay strong, there are plenty of fish in the sea! GO FISHING GUUURL!

• Sometimes silence is the key, maybe you should get someone else to give his stuff back to him and say nothing. Soon he will realize what he is losing!

• i LOVE quotes so I would say "its just not worth it anymore because it doesn't matter to you, it never did" then just walk away

• Don't ever cross me on the street at night or you might end up in the hospital.