What made you 'click' and go back to your girlfriend?

What are the things that happened to make you realize you wanted to be with them? what works to get an ex back..running back to you..when you know they still care for you..

Come on I need real good ideas here! thanks

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• About 4/5 months after I broke up with my ex for being clingy, obsessive, I wanted him back when I saw he'd moved on. He was flirting with girls all over the place and had made loads of new friends. About a year later we got back together and I realized he was STILL the same guy as he was before and it was even harder breaking up with him the second time!

However, things don't always work out like that. People do change and sometimes break ups make people change for the better. In my case, I only wanted him back because I saw he could live without me and I guess it bruised my ego.

• This is probably not what you want to hear but here goes

My friend started dating this boy back in junior year of hs and she really loved him. She gave him everything and that might have been her problem. But he broke up with her during sophomore year of college because he got a job in a different state and wanted some space. She was heartbroken over this. But she moved on, it took her a while but she did it. She actually accepted a job in a different country after graduation. But he decided he wanted her back, he told her that he experienced life without her and he hated it. He didn't want to be without her. So he jumped on a plane and went to the country where she was working and brought her back to the states. Everything was fine for a few months. But then, he dumped her again and started dating someone else.

The moral of the story is, if someone broke up with you, don't get back together with them. Because ultimately, he's going to hurt you again.