Cheating dreams - what do they mean?

what does it mean when every single night I have dreams of my boyfriend cheating on me?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's paranoia. Dreams aren't real life, there is no relation to dreams and what may occur in the future. I think you should just forget about these dreams. If you don't they'll just nag at you and make you worried about your boyfriend. If he hasn't given any signs that he's cheating then forget about it. You must put them to rest before you sub-consciously harm your relationship with bothersome questions, such as "Are you cheating?" or "I dreamt you cheated" or "I had a dream where you left me". There is no need to say things like that, and possibly dent your relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Dreams are usually a re-hash of whatever you've been focusing on that day. If you spend a good part of the day wondering about where he is that could be why you dreamed about it.

What Girls Said 3

• It means your subconsciously worried that your boyfriend is cheating on you. Talk to him about how you feel.

• Dreams aren't real, but sometimes I think the things that are on our minds, especially if they're things that we're worried about (even if its just subconsciously), manifest themselves in our dreams.

• Maybe it's because he's not doing a very good job at pleasing you?