Often sleeps with his back towards me...?

When we spend nights together, we sometimes cuddle as we fall asleep. But often he will turn on his side with his back towards me, yet allows me to still put my arms around him & such. It just seems weird to me. Its not like his "comfortable side" necessarily because depending on which side we are each on, he'll turn to the opposite way. (like...Its not always the right side only...)

Am I making a big deal over nothing? Or is there probably more reason to it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same thing. I cuddle with my partner before we go to sleep, but when I'm getting tired, I'll turn so my back is toward him. I do this because I start to feel a little claustrophobic when I'm facing him and then I'm not able to fall asleep. It has nothing to do with how I feel about him---I love him deeply and I actually wish that I could sleep cuddling closely and facing him. I just can't sleep if I don't have my personal space (especially around my face). I'm okay if we sleep back-to-back or if he's spooning me from behind, but I generally can't sleep if we're face-to-face and can only sometimes sleep if I'm spooning him from behind.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great points. Thank you for the answer. I'm overanalyzing a bit I suppose :)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Its nothing. He probably doesn't want to breath hot air over you or he wants to sleep and avoid distractions.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's not farting, what is the big deal?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahah good point :)

What Girls Said 1

• yeah I think you are a bit over analyzing. I like it that my guy would hold me all throughout the night but he likes the same thing, so we end up just sleeping however we sleep it doesn't matter. hahaha

0|0
    0|0