Would guys get annoyed or freaked out if I text them everyday or a lot?

Would guys get annoyed or freaked out if I text them everyday or a lot? even if they say they like me back? what would you do to let a girl know that you like her or that you still like her if she already knows?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, texts can be annoying. Simply texting every day is probably not a big deal.

Could frequency of texts cause me to be "Freaked out?" Almost definitely not. Annoyed, yes. Freaked out, no.

I would probably not bother telling her that I liked her right away after the first time I told her that I liked her, unless she asked me, and then I would tell her that I liked her again.

• thank you! one last thing, if we both like each other and he lives 40 minutes away from me, about how long do you think he would wait to ask me out?

• Well, he might be too shy to ask you out, so you might have to ask him out. But if for some reason you want to wait, I think that a week is long enough to wait-- maybe two, max.

• Thank You! :)

What Girls Said 0