If a guy pays, is he expecting something?

if a guy takes me out and pays for a really expensive first date, does that mean that he's expecting a little "sumthin sumthin" by the end of the night?

he was just after a piece of ass. dated for bout 3 weeks before we stopped talking. I'm not easy and am looking for a relationship before putting out, unfortunately the moment he realized that, he stopped calling. hopefully there are better guys out there

49

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are men who are interested in a relationship. The way you are going about looking leads me to believe you'll meet a really awesome one that will give you the respect you deserve. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE