My boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me.

he thought I was cheating even though I wasn't after 7 days of no stop crying trips to the hospital he contacted me on what would have been our 8 month. he said he loved me an told me I need to change I looked at his fb status and it said i<3 kelly well I got so pissed I broke my hand in 6 different places I still love him an its been a month he keeps on playing stupid games an I'm sick of it ugh what do I do?:(

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just f*** him! You got other important works to do my friend.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going to assume that you're not Kelly? Well its simple, leave it be and move on. Find a guy who treats you right. No guy should make you feel that way or push you to those limits. It sounds like he has trust issues and you have anger issues. A relationship should bring out the best in two people, NOT the worst which it sounds like it did in your case. If its meant to be then things will happen but there's plenty of guys out there. Even if you guys take a break from each other and date other people for a little bit, that will tell you if your feelings are legit for each other and worth working on your issues together for.