Husband is very overprotective of his phone?

My husband of 13 years has an optical security pass on his phone. I don’t know a password and don’t why he would have this. Tonight, I pretended to grab his phone and he jumped and screamed that his phone is his private business. I told him I was joking and he told me he can’t stand me, etc. As a man, why do you think he does this?

712

Most Helpful Guys

• It could be anything from messages to another woman to porn or something like that he'd just rather you didn't see. I kind of get the privacy thing though it is quite a shitty thing to do go raking through someone's stuff. It does look a bit shifty though and he definitely should TV be talking to you like that.

• My girlfriend of 2 years used to want to check my phone a lot, and while I don't really care too much about it, I know it;s because she didn't trust me fully then because I talked to a lot of girls and I dont really blame her. I sometimes ask her for her phone too, but I know she doesn't talk to any guys n all so I usually just send myself the selfies she takes on her phone. (shes ok with it). You should have mutual trust that you aren't cheating on each other, but if he's that overreactive, he is likely hiding something he doesn't want you to see.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, that'd happened to me before. I thought I was paranoid and he told me he was talking to this girl i was suspicious about but there was nothing going on. Turns out he was telling his best friend that I kept accusing him of cheating and he was going to cheat on me, and that he was beginning to flirt with girls. But girl calm down, if you love him, just talk to him and say, in a marriage, everything should be transparent. Try exchanging passwords with him. If he is that worried, he's definitely hiding something, and it's NOT porn. Also, ask him what you could do to make him feel happier and the relationship better. Although you're paranoid, try to be nicer to him and give him more hugs and kisses. The make him give u the pass.

• I told him I don’t why he has optical password and then told him the password he gave me was wrong for our phone records and he threw his wine in my face.

• Yes for sure

• You're so beautiful though and you seem to really love him. Try to give him some more love. Does he have an old phone you could look through, or does he leave him fb on the computer? Look for these when he's away.