Should I expose my abusive ex boyfriend?

My ex boyfriend was psychologically abusive, which culminated in physical abuse as well. I left him and I filed a complaint with the police. But I worry for other women who might fall into the same trap that I did. Should I try and spred the word that he's not the nice guy he seems? or does he have the right to move on without a bad reputation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• yes if he's abused you, expose him for what he is... too many bullies get away with so much crap far too many times and

besides what would you like someone to do if they were in your shoes, and you were unaware of what or who he was... wouldn't you like to know or be able to choose if that was what life you wanted before you got so much you didn't want

1|0
    0|0
  • You moved on and everything.
    Why you won't to step back in that s**t again?
    You reported him to police let them deal with it now!

Unless you secretly won't him back, I've seen a lot of silly stuff like that...

0|0
    0|0
    • The only certainty I have at this point is that i do not want him back. I feel amazing since I left, the last thing I want is go back to being abused.
      But somewhere in my mind I kinda feel this responsability towards others who might find themselves in the position I once was. Imagine you buy a product that doesn't work the way it should and the company fails to assist you. You feel the need to advise other people not to buy from that shitty company. Because you feel like they need to be punished by not having more costumers.

• It could be subconscious think.

You done that by reporting him to police!
      What else you won't to fallow him and harass every girl he meets?
      Talk to your solicitor before making any silly moves.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He imposed the bad reputation on himself, how it spreads is neither here nor there. I would expose him, I only worry about potential repercussions for your safety. You would have to factor that in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, that shit doesn’t even work. You can tell the new chick how bead he was and she’ll side with him.
    And of course, she has no reason not to. In her eyes you are some crazy chick trying to break them up.
    You never know, maybe he’ll find the wrong chick who will fuck him up.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he is out of your life, leave it. No longer your business and probably a defamation suit in the making, doesn’t matter if true or not.

Do you want the aggro?

1|0
    0|0
  • You already reported him. If you "expose" him make sure you have solid evidence. A police report without witnesses will likely not suffice. Otherwise you could be opening yourself up to a slander/libel lawsuit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say voice out your concerns

1|0
    0|0
  • no... stay out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • walk away.. close the door..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah. You're looking for your #metoo moment.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes