Should I expose my abusive ex boyfriend?

My ex boyfriend was psychologically abusive, which culminated in physical abuse as well. I left him and I filed a complaint with the police. But I worry for other women who might fall into the same trap that I did. Should I try and spred the word that he's not the nice guy he seems? or does he have the right to move on without a bad reputation?

010

Most Helpful Guys

• yes if he's abused you, expose him for what he is... too many bullies get away with so much crap far too many times and

besides what would you like someone to do if they were in your shoes, and you were unaware of what or who he was... wouldn't you like to know or be able to choose if that was what life you wanted before you got so much you didn't want

• You moved on and everything.
    Why you won't to step back in that s**t again?
    You reported him to police let them deal with it now!

Unless you secretly won't him back, I've seen a lot of silly stuff like that...

• The only certainty I have at this point is that i do not want him back. I feel amazing since I left, the last thing I want is go back to being abused.
      But somewhere in my mind I kinda feel this responsability towards others who might find themselves in the position I once was. Imagine you buy a product that doesn't work the way it should and the company fails to assist you. You feel the need to advise other people not to buy from that shitty company. Because you feel like they need to be punished by not having more costumers.

• It could be subconscious think.

You done that by reporting him to police!
      What else you won't to fallow him and harass every girl he meets?
      Talk to your solicitor before making any silly moves.