He left me in August 15 cuz I didn't send him my nudes and 3 months he didn't write me and he still love his ex and meets?

i met him from internet he left me 3months almost he didn't write me.. he left me.. we never met fro. different countries he said he loved me but it was a huge lie...😭😭😭
i don't follow him with my fake acc my real acc closed from a few days and it will be closed for a year
why you said sociapath to him? he is a good guy and sociable he have so many friends in his real life

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad news are that he didn't love you, he used you to get nudes. Good news are that you didn't lose anything, you got rid of something.

• then why he followed me until this time?🤔🤔cuz i don't share even a little opened photos just my face with filter etc. and more closed clothes and he didn't like or comment to my pics or stories he just watched my every stories

• i sent you 2 messages but now i can't see them. did you see them? or are u blocked me?(i don't have any bad intentions i just want to learn who helped me where r u from? what is your name just for curious and i want to learn people from different countries to improve myself you know i want to be a pilot its important to know from now learn people how from diff countries)

• you can write me from messages