Who has more to lose in a marriage if it doesn’t work out?

I’m going to say MEN obviously, because we will
Lose half our things and then we’ll have to pay child support if we have a kid. Then pay her for the rest of our life.(No wonder so many women want to get married) and do try to tell me about oo sign a prenup, most women if you try to tell them that they will say oo you don’t love me then. And if she does sign it guess what you’ll still have to pay alimony. So if women are wondering why men don’t want to get married this is why. If the government and the courts weren’t trying to strip everything from us maybe we would all do it.
  • Men have more to lose
  • Women have more to lose
  • It’s equal
    Vote C

57

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on the people involved. Some women will try to take from the man and some won't. Some men will try to take from the woman and some won't. Depends on the individual

• Men rarely take from the women well because we can’t cuz men usually make more and even if we don’t the court will still make us pay. It doesn’t matter who’s involved the court will make us pay the woman no matter what

• Thanks! But I say it's a victim complex because you're looking for people to agree with on the internet. If your country has injustices, go out and try to make a difference! You can't loose anything greater than you can gain

• No problem and I didn’t want anyone to agree with me I just stated my opinion and I wanted to see other people thoughts on the subject. If I wanted people to agree with me then I wouldn’t put options that say women lose less or it’s equal

• Whoever has more money gets hit in the pockets. I could see your point on alimony though. I just think alimony is fair when one of the couple has been a homemaker and sacrificed his/her career.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously men, especially if they are the ones that worked hard and paid for everything while wifey sat home watching the kids and daytime TV. I have gone into details many times on here about everything I lost via divorce so I won't do it again.

When you find yourself homeless and broke while your ex lives it up in the house you paid for you will understand.

• That’s what I’m sayingggggg but all these women keep saying they lose more how?

• According to women it is always the man's fault, always. They will even tell you that in most situations. Hell they will even cheat and blame the guy for it.

• That’s what I’m saying , I’ll give them facts and statistics and still want to say I’m wrong when it’s right in their face.