Any way to get ex girlfriend back?

We planned on moving together Long distance relationship , I think I might have a chanse after her breaking up with me she texted me to see how I was doing & asked me if I was taken . Please help me I'm moving on with life but still want her back .

11

What Guys Said 1

• When you guys were together, how often did you see each other?

• On our break from college .

• You need to make an effort to try to see her more. It's hard enough with the distance thing. You still have a chance, provided that she can't stand you. If you think she still thinks of some good times you both had together.. you should go for it. This dude helped me out ==>

link

What Girls Said 1

• well I think you need to decide if you really want her back, or if in fact you have moved on...

lots of times we move on and make progress with our lives but then old habits, flames, and the like can reappear and set us back ten steps from where we've made it to. does that make sense?

so, if you both want the same things and can work it out, long distance or not, then great... but it sounds like you have some thinking to do :)