How do I let a guy know I like him without telling him straight out?

I've liked a guy for a few months now, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. we go to the same church and we used to be pretty close but lately instead of talking to me straight out he hangs out more with his guy friends and at church he just stares at me all the time. its cute and flattering but its getting annoying. I want him to make his move already. I know he won't tell a girl he likes her unless she tells him that he likes her first. sucks for him 'cause that's not gonna happen. how do I let him know. what makes guys hearts flutter? should I smile real sweet? wink?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but I think the best option here is to just go for it. It doesn't sound like he will make a move if he's not the type that makes a move first. There is no way around telling someone that you like them. It's scary, but think of it this way: If you don't ask, the answer is always "no." If no one says anything, it's just not going to happen. In these situations, it's better to speak up than not at all.

But at the same time, you don't have to dive in head first. Sometimes, it can also be good to ease your way in. Ask him to hang out with you a few times and if the attraction is mutual to the point where you just can't step around it, go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• So you're pretty sure he likes you...and you obviously like him. But instead of just telling him you like him too, you want to play some silly game of charades to get him to guess what you're trying to say?

See girls, this is why you have relationship problems. Just tell the guy already. We suck at picking up on your subtle signs and all that crap. Be obvious. It'll save you loads of time.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!