Do you guys still care about your ex no matter what?

just wondering

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people I know still care about their exes to at least some extent, especially if the break up wasn't over something horrible, more specifically if it was a first for something. (love, kiss, etc)

• I totally agree with punkprizess. but even the bad memories...will make me remember of him

• yeah..me too its been 2 years and I think about him now and then as wells

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. No matter if the break up was badly or not. I just move on and never talk to exes again. If I see them I don't talk or even make eye contact. I don't care about exes, I look toward the future instead of the past.

• It pains me to say it, but I will always care about this girl. We broke up for no good reason and I was so in love with her. I will never stop caring about her no matter what happens and it sucks, but it's just the way it is.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends how the break up ended. If it wasn't through cheating or something like that then I'd still care. I don't care about one of my exes because he treated me bad. All of my others I do still care for, though.

• not really, I don't ever think about them.

• Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get over mine, so yeah, but hopefully that will change.