Do our exes miss us?

It seems that girls miss the guy initially after the breakup and guys miss the girls over time.

Do you find this to be true? Personal experiences?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true. He doesn’t miss the girl (though that’s what he’ll tell her) he just misses her pussy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, this is very very true. But just because a guy misses you doesn’t mean it’s for the right reasons. There are a lot of different reasons as to why he misses you. He might not miss YOU, he might miss the sex.. etc

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m sure he does. Not to be gross but the sex was very good and I know he’ll regret giving that up. But we also had so much chemistry and a deep connection. We’d always say we never felt that way about anyone else before

• Show All
    • Thanks girl! I wish the best for you and hope it all works out 😘

• Listen girl... I promised myself I wouldn’t contact him but I saw something that reminded me of him and I snapped him. Ughhh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Missing as a person, or as a partner?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m guessing both. Having someone you talk to 24/7, constantly think about and poof they’re just gone one day

• How many happy relationships do you know of where one person isn't interested in the other?

• None

• Most of my exes would never admit to missing me anyways, so I'm not sure, but I definitely miss some of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 100% true. I've seen it time and time again. I've personally dealt with it many times too. The guy is always fine at first but they always seem to crawl back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is this true? My ex seems fine and enjoying his life.

• In most cases, yes it is true however, there are some cases they dont come back.

Recommended myTakes