Do our exes miss us?

It seems that girls miss the guy initially after the breakup and guys miss the girls over time.

Do you find this to be true? Personal experiences?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true. He doesn’t miss the girl (though that’s what he’ll tell her) he just misses her pussy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, this is very very true. But just because a guy misses you doesn’t mean it’s for the right reasons. There are a lot of different reasons as to why he misses you. He might not miss YOU, he might miss the sex.. etc

• I’m sure he does. Not to be gross but the sex was very good and I know he’ll regret giving that up. But we also had so much chemistry and a deep connection. We’d always say we never felt that way about anyone else before

• Thanks girl! I wish the best for you and hope it all works out 😘

• Listen girl... I promised myself I wouldn’t contact him but I saw something that reminded me of him and I snapped him. Ughhh