Did I ruin everything? I am very much in love with him..

I'm the kind of girl who has a lot of trouble believing anything a guy tells me. he's my ex and we hadn't seen each other in months, he'd however continued to ask for news from me while I was away, I however did not. He did not date other girls even though we clearly weren't together anymore. I did.

We saw each other at a party and he immediately came up to me. He asked me to come over to his house for the night and I said yes. On our way to his place he told me he wanted me to stay, I didn't say anything. We slept together. He asked me to stay again but not directly (he said "were is all of your stuff" as in where should I go get it).

The next day he lend me some of his cloths, cooked lunch of me and we watched movies. Around 4 pm I told him I had to leave, he didn't say a word and acted like he didn't care. All he did was help me put back my dress and apologize for not being able to drive me to the train station because his car was parked at one of his friends house. He asked me if I wanted to stay until he got his car back. I left.

3 weeks later he was dating another girl.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you did mess this up pretty bad. He did a lot for you and you just threw it back in his face. That night at the party was his last attempt to get you back, and for the most part you had him. But when you left I think you left and didn't give him any indication you even appreciated what he did and I think you hurt him badly. So in retaliation, he went out and looked for another girl. For now you can try to talk to him, but I don't know if you'll get anything back. Sorry.

-L

• Really? When I look back at it sometimes I feel tricked. Used. I don't know what I expected more, but I feel like a one night stand. But like I said, I often feel used as I have trouble trusting men.

He stopped talking to me after that night. Or maybe once or twice while he was with his new gf.

Thank you for you answer by the way :)

• No, am sorry but he tried very hard to do things for you. You even said so above, "he lend me some of his cloths, cooked lunch of me and we watched movies." This guy truly liked you, I assume when you left that you didn't say thank you or that you truly appreciated his company. If he was just using you, he would have slept with you and made you leave, the fact he did so much for you means that he did care but he felt like you didn't so he moved on.

-L

What Girls Said 0