Girls have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?

girls have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? if you have what did you do? how many times and how long did it last for

you can answer anonymously xx

82

Most Helpful Girl

• To this day I haven't cheated on anyone I've dated. I have been cheated on before, and I know that it can make a person question everything about themselves, e.g. Why was I not good enough? Why did they need me AND someone else?. Being that I know what damage it does to people, and their future relationships, I couldn't see myself ever cheating on someone.

However, I can't say that I will never cheat on someone, because I can't see the future. I don't know what will happen. Who knows, maybe I'll get drunk and accidentally cheat. But as I said, I don't know everything that will happen, So I can't say without a shadow of doubt that I won't ever cheat.

• Your's could be the only honest answer on this page. I don't know many people that haven't cheated, kinda sad huh? Keep up the good work! ;p

• ya.. being cheated on is sure one hell of a pain :\

• you sound at least honest about it. would you admit it to the guy you cheated on if it did happen

sort of a what if question

What Guys Said 2

• I cheated on a girlfriend once, and it was with an ex. I broke up with my ex, started dating a new girl. A few months after, I cheated on my current girlfriend with my ex, and it happened about 5 or 6 times.

I got caught of course.

My girlfriend surprisingly didn't dump me, we daited for another year after that.

I'd never do it again, it was the worst feeling in the world. Terrible to let myself, and other people down like that.

• You won't get many responses because girls never cheat. Yeah, right! Hardy har!

• my question is also to guys, sorry I should have written this xx

What Girls Said 7

• I always thought I would be the girl to not cheat, but unfortunately it happened. I had been dating my boyfriend for a few months at the time (I was 15), and I gave his best friend a blow job at a party. Both his friend and me were excessively drunk, but of course I take full responsibility for my actions. I told my boyfriend about it 2 days later, and we were able to work through it. We dated for 3 1/2 years after that.

I know what I did was horrible and it's one of my few regrets. But having done that, I know I would absolutely never cheat again.

• If you didn't think you would in the first place, how can you be sure you won't again?

• That was 5 years ago, and I was so immature back then. And I don't drink the way I did back then anymore. When I cheated, I wasn't really thinking about it. It's not something I would do purposely--I would just break up with a guy if I didn't want to be with him anymore.

• good for you , you'd be surprised at how many (girls and guys alike) do repeat cheating and either don't want to learn the lesson or refuse to learn it. wow all the way through high school you dated him afterward good show.

• No I have not. I don't have it in me: if I want to cheat, I'd much rather just leave the guy I'm with to avoid hurting anyone. If you need someone else outside of your relationship, it's done.

• Yep. Spring break, freshman year of college. Boyfriend didn't come with us. Long story short, everyone else had hooked up with somebody, and they said they wouldn't tell if I did, and on the last night there, I did it with a guy I met at a dance club (brought him back to my hotel room). Not proud of it, but I enjoyed it at the time.

• No, never did and never will.

It'd be DUMB to cheating on him, because he's all girls's dream <3 but he's mine <3

• no never because I would never want him to do that to me

• I never have, but my advice to you is to either tell him or break off this relationship if you have been cheating. No guy or girl deserves to be cheated on and it's worse to lie about it. You need to respect him by letting him go out and find a girl that cares about him enough to not do that to him.

• No, I could never do that to someone.