My boyfriend kissed my best friend!! What should I do?

I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 years. My best friend and I know each other since last year. She broke up with her boyfriend and started talking with every single guy who texted her and started going out with them. It's her life so I didn't have any problem with that. She used to send me screenshots whenever my boyfriend texted her. One day she told me that she had a chat with my boyfriend and they didn't tell me about it. I asked for screenshots but she didn't send any. Anyways then we made a group chat and my boyfriend was flirting with my best friend and they both told me that it was all a joke they are doing it for fun. After a few days I realised that my boyfriend was losing interest in me, he was avoiding me whenever I was trying to kiss him and he always was teasing me by saying stuff about my best friend in order to make me jealous.. about a week ago I called my best friend and I heard my boyfriend coughing.. I called her again and asked her if she is with him and she said that she was at the train station. I did not believe her and called my boyfriend and he said that he is at work and he will call me later.. 3 days ago my best friend admitted that she was with my boyfriend that day and HE KISSED HER.. I got mad and called him and he was laughing. I was mad at my best friend too and she was talking rudely and showed attitude. Then my boyfriend texted me that he likes my best friend and he will never leave her and blocked me. What should I do? They both lied to me many times and now I can't trust that cheater neither my "best friend" . I also tried to suicide because they both said so many stuff to me like I've been dying inside for a month!!!
Updates:
Guys we broke up and never talked again.. but should I forgive my best friend? Because I can't trust her anymore.. she also told me that if he wasn't my ex she would have said yes to him!! should I leave her too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Break up with him. He's betrayed you, he isn't worthy of giving your heart to. He isn't worth having. Go find you a faithful guy who has only eyes for you. Your 19, plenty of life still to live, plenty of other great guys out there. This sounds like a guy from high school. You go find you better. Trust me, you can.

1|0
    0|0
    • No on the best friend. She's proven she is untrustworthy. She toxic and you shouldn't keep her in your life.

• suicide for one person? r u insane? did the world ended? he dumped u for ur best friend you make relations with his best friend... take revenge by hurting him, if u hurt urself it will be neither affecting him nor ur so called friend

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you do NOT let those fuckers make you feel less than worthy. You keep your shit together and your head held high. She can have your fucking left overs and you can let her know that since he cheated with her, he will cheat on her too so she can have fun with THAT shit.
    You are worthy of so much better and now you have the opportunity to find better so don’t ever feel like your life is worthless due to stupid shit like that!
    The best revenge is to go out and live your life.
    Now go out there and live your life.

1|0
    0|0
    • She shouldn’t be your friend at all. She lost that privilege and doesn’t deserve you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well first of all that's shitty to hear, those people are no longer your friends. Suicide tho? You shouldn't even consider that over 2 people, you're 19, you have so much life ahead of you. You're gonna have to forget and Move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow i thought people like that are on movies, freaking savages ,
    I'm so sorry this happen to you
    try to forget about those idiots

1|0
    0|0
  • You dodged a bullet. Be Thank full to your friend and forget them both.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump that mother fucker, he is interested in others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him and leave her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't forgive her.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, doesn't sound like a good person to me. leave her

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Oh honey, don't end your life just because of 2 scumbags. You are more than that. Be strong. Leave and block them from your life. Add new friends and be happy. One day they will fight and have problems, because karma, and when they see you happy, you already win the battle, girl. Don't show you are frustated or anything, it is like you feeding them. Be strong!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that some of thee opinions are NOT what you should do...
    If he did something like that, just forget him, he wasn't worth your time.
    I know that it will be hard, but he clearly wasn't good enough for you.

I wish you the best though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d most likely cut both of them out of my life. You’re gonna find a better best friend. And a decent guy too.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should distance yourself from both and find a way to move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kick him in the nuts, hard.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes