If your ex talks about you with your friends, do they still have feelings?

Like they talk nice about you and all the good times you had.
  • They are not over you.
  • They are over you

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be either way, he might be mature enough to appreciate the time you spent but think it was not meant to be or he might not be over it and still want to pursue

Most Helpful Girl

• It might he probably appreciates you but maybe he sees you as a good friend or doesn’lt want a relationship also if someone has true feelings for you they wouldn’t let you go unless they think that they’ll put you in a dark place or cause you more harm than good.