If your ex talks about you with your friends, do they still have feelings?

Like they talk nice about you and all the good times you had.
  • They are not over you.
    Vote A
  • They are over you
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be either way, he might be mature enough to appreciate the time you spent but think it was not meant to be or he might not be over it and still want to pursue

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It might he probably appreciates you but maybe he sees you as a good friend or doesn’lt want a relationship also if someone has true feelings for you they wouldn’t let you go unless they think that they’ll put you in a dark place or cause you more harm than good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Unless he's talking to your friends as in they're not really mutual friends (perhaps someone they only know because of you) then most definitely he's not over you.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is not a black and white question. I talk to my friends about my ex wife and believe me that is over. It is over to the point that I am leaving the state and going halfway across the country so that I can be free of her and reminders of her. The day I graduate in December I will burn the last of our photos, get in my car and leave the last decade be hind me. That stated I know she will still come up at times in conversation with my friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl talks favorably about her ex she is either trying to manipulate you or still has a thing for him. She may think it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They may be over you and considers you as someone worth of a discussion!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be , may be not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• honestly depends who brings it up and if they "want to talk about it or not." usually people who "don't want to talk about it" have made up their minds and are done with the whole thing, whereas people who actively start conversations about their ex are the ones not over them.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol ur ex is deffo not over u why would he talk about u 2 ur friends like why unless if they still have feelings my bff always talks about her ex she still loves him so yes girl he clearly still like u its obvious once u broke up it should be over thats it no more

1|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, when a guy still talks about their ex (good or bad) it's because they're not over them yet. However, it doesn't always mean they want to get back together either.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes