Is it normal to feel so angry and lonely after a breakup?

3754

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it is. It’s because you gave your love, affection and attention to someone and they’re no longer in your life. It happens. How you help yourself to not feel that way is to surround yourself around positive people, your family. And do things that make you happy. Keep yourself occupied. Over time you’ll heal

• Nobody wants to be angry and lonely, but the circumstances you're going through have forced you to feel that way. It's just a passing cloud.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, is because of all the emotional built-up that lead to the breakup. No matter on which part of the situation are you, it's still the same. So the other person feels just as you do.
    The lonelyness is there, because there is something missing to your day-by-day life. The anger comes as a result of the frustration of not being able to change some of the things that lead to the breakup, or the situation itself.
    As clichee as it may sound, time will really heal everything, trust me. I've been through this a few times, and it's gonna be okay, in the end. (:

• Yes, breakups can be such a tough and strange time that follows it for awhile, but time is the best. I hope you're okay in those times