How to handle a really bad break up?

What do you do when an ex blames you for how fucked up they are (even when they were from the start) and talks about how they’ll harm themselves and if they were to die it’s your fault. When you ended things with a perfectly good reason this question being one of them. Knew this guy for a while and we hung out for a bit but I couldn’t continue to see him it wouldn’t have worked

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they self harm it's not your fault. When my friend broke up with their ex and got a new girlfriend his ex carved their names into her thigh. People are messed up, don't let him control you and manipulate you. You've just got to ignore it and realise your not the fault of his own self harm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• move on. find someone else.

your a girl i bet there are 50 guys waiting to date you. if anyone who should feel bad its the dude. cuz dating isn't about us.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is responsible for his own actions. If he want to be a whiny little bitch. He has that right. Let him do it without you. You take care of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's manipulation if they wanna die that's there choice not on u

0|0
    0|0
  • *sigh* Not another one. Read mytakes of it. I wouldn't blame myself because of manipulative cunts.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not easy when someone tries to do this, all you can do is stay strong and know they are just using this to keep you from leaving. Don't let them use harming as a way of keeping you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes