How to handle a really bad break up?

What do you do when an ex blames you for how fucked up they are (even when they were from the start) and talks about how they’ll harm themselves and if they were to die it’s your fault. When you ended things with a perfectly good reason this question being one of them. Knew this guy for a while and we hung out for a bit but I couldn’t continue to see him it wouldn’t have worked

06

Most Helpful Guy

• If they self harm it's not your fault. When my friend broke up with their ex and got a new girlfriend his ex carved their names into her thigh. People are messed up, don't let him control you and manipulate you. You've just got to ignore it and realise your not the fault of his own self harm