How do I let him know I like him without saying it?

I really like this guy, we talk on facebook and at school and I can tell he likes me but just doesn't seem confident enough to ask me out. How do I hint that I like him without actually telling him? I want to make sure he knows I'm interested,

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont listen to any of these people down here. Take it from a unconfident guy. When I do get girlfriends, they usually end up falling in love with me. But, from my perspective, you need to just come out and tell him. Most guys if they like you, if you tell them, their confidence will sky rise upward.

What Guys Said 1

• why would you waste your time liking a guy without enough confidence to ask you out...how do you think he would be in a relationship if he doesn't have that confidence?

What Girls Said 2

• Lay one on him or just say hey I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out. It might not be a confidence thing, maybe he just isn't sure how. Guys (and this isn't meant to offend) are not the brightest crayon in the box where women are involved. Some times you just have to be forward and direct.

• kiss him. guys are idiots. he won't get that you like him unless you tell him or get one of your friends to "accidently" tell him. or kiss him :)