Is it best to block an ex from my social media?

My ex done me dirty and I don’t know if blocking them is the best thing to do or just simply unfollow them off everything and leave it alone. Have you blocked your ex’s?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I've removed them, not blocked it, since I couldn't care less if they try to contact me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the point of blocking, if they aren't harassing you online or stalking your social media, then there's no need to block them. I simply just unfriend them and call it a day. I unfriended my ex but i didn't see a need to block him. I just feel like blocking is some sort of way to get them to run back or piss them off. It shows you still care about them in my opinion.