Is it best to block an ex from my social media?

My ex done me dirty and I don’t know if blocking them is the best thing to do or just simply unfollow them off everything and leave it alone. Have you blocked your ex’s?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've removed them, not blocked it, since I couldn't care less if they try to contact me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see the point of blocking, if they aren't harassing you online or stalking your social media, then there's no need to block them. I simply just unfriend them and call it a day. I unfriended my ex but i didn't see a need to block him. I just feel like blocking is some sort of way to get them to run back or piss them off. It shows you still care about them in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• he done you dirty? Ah yeah block/make him give the key back/throw out his toothbrush and delete any pic's he and ex duh time to move on with ya life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. No access means no creeping. No creeping leads to a faster recovery

1|0
    0|0
  • Block them then there’s no going back through each other’s stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • unfriended didn't block (that seems a bit much)

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you think is right.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I’d block yes, to make myself get better, not for him but for me.

Never unblocked him 5 years later and actually forgot bout it until read your question.. best descision ever done. He was a dick to me and if given change he’d be a dick to me again.. so best staying on block

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel the need to, your gut is telling you something don’t ignore it. You can remove negativity- it doesn’t be mean you will treat him bad- but you choose not to surround yourself with negativity

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d do both but it depends on how they treated you. If they treated you badly go ahead and do that. If not just unfollow

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes