Are you completely over your ex?

4755

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yea

What Girls Said 47

• I’m mostly there. I’m 100% sure i’m over him, just not over the idea that we won’t be together again. Since I was cheated on I always start thinking randomly why- other than that he just makes me angry.

• Nope. I miss him and I think I'll probably never move on. We're friends now but it's kinda weird because we tend to do things like fake fighting just like bfs and gfs would and we still tease eachother in the same way... Maybe we're not used to being mere friends.

• What went wrong?

• classic case of holding on. Insecurity has a big part in this... all it takes is a spike. either you or him finds someone else and i can guarantee that the fake fighting will stop. y'all just need to branch out. you were probably each others "first"

• Someone knows what they're talking about.

• For the most part, but I still think about him from time to time. It's not even my most recent one that I'm not over lmao. I'm a little pathetic. I have a new boyfriend now though, and he's great. Wouldn't trade what I have now for what I used to have with the other guy.

• I dare to claim that no one is ever completely over their ex. They might say so, they might feel like that in the moment. But if you ever love someone, you really never stop loving them. You just accept it ended for a reason or another and move on.

When a time comes, that makes you think of them, you know you still are into them. Maybe it is just a shadow of who they were, but people never really forget who they once loved.

Maybe that's a sad way to think. Or maybe it is kind of comforting.

• I would say yes I am. I don't need anybody. There are people I would like to be with but there is nobody that I need to be with.

• I'll never completely be over my high school ex, because we never got to say a proper goodbye and the aftermath of the breakup was the hardest time of my life.

• I don't want to be with my ex even if he contacted me and wanted to get back together. He left scars because it was a toxic relationship and he treated me terribly, those scars are far from gone.

• Nope. He was my first love and we were supposed to get married. I dont think anyone ever really forgets their first love.

• Yes completely! But he's not and we have kids so it's awkward!

• Well, yeah he was a cheating pig.
    But not sure about this guy who I dated/flirted around a year. He was really good but in the end he screwed everything up by not valuing me and trying to make me jealous with any woman.

• Kind of. The breakup happened 4 years ago and I still happen to dream about him (or even previous exes) from time to time but thats pretty much it.

• yeah, i wish him the best and hope he's found a good woman.

• No, his words still linger. I still find myself mentioning him. I still have work to do, but I’m a good 60% through the fire.

• My recent ex yep, hell yeah, heck to the yeah. Thank God I am.

• Yes I’m completely over him. I’m crushing on a girl now

• Yeah tbh I was over him before we even broke up it was a bad relationship

• I think after one year I am

• I can confidently say that I am

• Oh yea

• Yeah, 100%.

• Only memories now, in the corner of my mind.

• yes.

• Yerp.

• Yes.

• Yes. He’s a cheating ass hoe.

• Yes I was a while ago

• Yes.

• Of course.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Yeah and we’re still close friends

• Yes,

• Show more from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 54

• I never fully get over of any of my exes and find myself thinking about them and wondering if they’re okay. I shared a sincere love with them, so a bit of them remain in me.

A lot of times I bear the burden of our wrongs and can’t help but feel... What if we did something different?

• Nope. Though got complicated. Still hung up on the events of Feb/Mar, despite trying to move on. Been seeing someone new for 3 months, don't think i'm being fair to her despite us getting on really well. She knows all my baggage though, she's carrying some too. I think our pasts never leave us, you just gave to use the lessons learned to guide you forward

• No, the things she did to me, and how she made me feel are still hurting me. It may be a bit of a cliche to say your ex was an asshole, but she was so terrible to me that I fell into a state of clinical depression. I don't think many people can say that

• Yes I am, thankfully over them and ready to move on.

• Not really. Mostly I think it's my brain confusing that I miss parts of what I had and not the person I was with.

• TBH, no I'm not. I still yearn for the relationship we had once. In the past half year we've been apart, she's changed a lot though, and I don't find her attractive romantically anymore.

• Definitely. Met someone very exciting and beautiful.

• Always gotta stuff a minuscule of each ex somewhere in a corner of your brain. Life is experience.

• Yep saw her for the second to last time the other day. Felt nothing except a insistence to speed up the encounter.

• When are poeple gonna wake up and stop talking shit we never get over exs we all would go der if giving the chance

• I don't know... but i smile sometimes when i remember some moments... and then i keep doing my work thats pending...

• Not really. I am well over the heartbreak stage but now there is an under-lying anger that I am dealing with.

• I have no love for her.. I wish her no ill will, but her behavior was abhorrent, and unnecessary and kind of hope for Karma to be real... LOL

• I still remember that she exist.
    And that she is a cheater. And that I should pay her boss to fire her. And that she gives great head.

• No, I don't know if I'll ever be over it entirely. But I move on and don't keep it in my shadows.

• me and my ex dated for almost 5 years we broke up 5 months ago and I still shed a tear up to this day.

• Yeah she was first true love of my life, but I can say I hope she has a happy future even though her behaviour was unacceptable and finds a nice guy

• I regret the ones I never had far more than the ones I had and lost.

• NO.. Around this time of year (she and I met in 2002 during thanksgiving) It just kills me inside.

• Yeah, we’re better off not together and just as friends.

• I thought I was until the holidays starting coming around again

• No not yet, but I know she's not good for me so I'm getting there slowly

• Error 404 - ex not found.

• Which one?' Pick one. 1-5

• Yes, it took some time, but am proud to say yes

• Yuuuup i`m completely over all 3 now

• Yeah.. it took a long time though.

• I don't have an ex.

• Yes.

• Because of how long ago it was, yes.

• Show more from Guys
    24