Am I Just Being Paranoid?

My boyfriend's ex is a total bitch to him (or was). He stopped talking to for the longest time but now he's talking to her again, and says that she inspires him, so do I. He's just always talking to her, most of the time about me. But I'm still a little nervous about because this is the 2nd time we've gone out and apparently the last time we were going out there were some rumors that he cheated on me with her. He said when we broke up that he always threw love around and the only person he's ever truly love was her. But we've been dating for 2 months now and he say he was stupid before that he really loves me, and last night he told me he might be in love with me. I believe him. But today she asked him he wanted to hang out this weekend and he's thinking about going I'm generally not the jealous type, like it is REALLY hard to make me jealous, and I'm not really jealous now, I'm just scared he's going to break up with me for her. Am I just Being paranoid?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend may have really changed hs ways. Did you tell him what you're telling us? Just sit down with him and tell him how you feel and I would also ask about the rumors and finally put that to rest too. I have no idea why people just can't move on with their lives and leave ex boy/girl friends in the past.Focus on the positives and why you both did get back together again.When you get nervous or insecure remind yourself about how much you have in common and how much you care for one another. If you think you won't be able to move past this then you might have to consider ending this relationship. He doesn't deserve to have his paast brought up and you should feel confident enough in your relationship to trust him.

• Thank You. Your Right. I Was Thinking "Who's House Is He At Every Night Til Almost 2 In The Morning?" I'm Just Having Problems Finding The Words And Getting Them To Come Out Of My Mouth.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you should stay on your toes. Don't be scared about him breaking up with you, be scared of him cheating on you. You should ask him not to go because you don't feel comfortable with the situation. Or ask if you can go too. Especially after the rumors.

• He Doesn't Know That I Know About The Rumors...

I Was Thinking About Asking To Go Especially Since The Girl Lives In The Town I Used To But Then I'd Feel Like I Was Being Pushy...

• Well you need to make him aware of the rumors so he can understand better how you feel about it. It would strengthen your argument. And don't be afraid to be pushy once in a while. Especially towards something like this. Be persistent about it.

• Nope you're not paranoid. It's important to think about these facts because, normally these kind of things happen in reality. Just make sure he doesn't talk to her anymore. Make him understand what if you talked to your boyfriend. This "Be friends with ex' thing creates many complications in the relationship. I personally have experience of it. I'm in a relationship for 1 year and 4 months now. I used to contact 2 of my exes but I used to tell my girlfriend everything about it. She was quite OK with it because she trusted me. But one day I realized how would I feel if she did the same? Since then I stopped contacting my exes and deleted them from my fb.

I could do it because I think, I have better understanding with my girlfriend. Just make him understand the same way.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him how uncomfortable it's making you feel. Obviously you have reasons to be worried about their relationship.

I agree with what MrAmazing said, if there really is no problem he shouldn't mind you coming along.

• you need to break up with him before he breaks up with you or cheats on you. I'm sorry honey :((