How to ruin the life of a cheater?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• here's my honest opinion boo boo... first off... if You were cheated on... blame yourself. Now in the likelihood that you did not deserve it (very slim likelihood) you can't really ruin the life of someone that strayed. the only thing, the worst thing you can do to them is to go off and find someone else who makes you happy. They will keep on jumping, but you, ma'am, will be settled..
    what is that saying "success is the best revenge"? so instead of wondering how you can hurt them, focus that energy on how you can be better.

0|0
    2|0
    • No one “deserves” to be cheated on. Just like you’re saying here, success is the best revenge. So why are you implying someone would deserve to be cheated on? Why bother cheating when you can just move on? Smh.

• Show All
    • Do you not understand the general definition of cheating? You can’t just call someone a cheater because they got upset or didn’t agree with your behavior at some point. Cheating is when you SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE. People have emotions and get upset in relationships, you wouldn’t be human if you didn’t. And it has nothing to do with gender. Mature, healthy relationships TALK IT OUT. You always have a choice to work on your relationship or leave or CHEAT. You are sexist and I really have no desire on spending anymore energy on someone so insensitive and self focused. Byeeeee ✌️

• @DMR3993 oh yea? then ask yourself... WHY did they sleep with someone else?

• Move on with your life and let them ruin themselves.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They’ll ruin themselves, trust me.
    My dad was a cheater, left my mum for some slapper... few years later he caught her in bed with someone else. He lost his kids we don’t talk to him, cheaters don’t change be thankful you found out before he wasted all your good years

You best to recover and move on from him Or her.

1|0
    0|0
    • ERR *buzzer* wrong.

• Show All
    • @Tdieseler Wow. After reading all your comments on this post you sound like the exact fear of every girl I know. Cheating doesn’t happen all the time in *healthy* relationships. Tell yourself whatever you need to absolve your guilt but there is no excuse. A girl who wants approval on everything is cheating? Controlling maybe, cheating? No. You have the choice to leave that relationship. You also have the choice to cheat. Want to guess what the moral choice is?

• @DMR3993 Hmm.. im seeing a different angle here.. i will investigate later. but for now i stick to what i say and i will even bring in what you said. You said cheating is a choice... i agree. so why would someone agree to date someone, but yet, everything has to be their way? You are talking about the END of cheating and seeing it as the whole pic... its not. You think that moron that wants everything to be their way wasn't cheating? They had a CHOICE too... but were so comfy in their way, they forced it on someone else who got pushed away to someone else. Yea... the pushed had a CHOICE to leave as well... but if they wanted to... they would have done that from the moment the first douche started the cheating process. If they weren't willing to sacrifice or share... they should have stayed single.
      Leaving is not as easy as the 3rd person says it is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Dont bother get on with your own life l can't stand cheats

1|0
    0|0
  • You could just forget about the loser and live your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • cut off his testicles.

nah just kidding... just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happy without him

0|0
    0|0
  • Expose them, or destroy their personal items.

0|0
    0|0
    • dont encourage that shit... thats just dumb. you ever had you car keyed? no? well shut up... Until you've had your car keyed lol

• Show All
    • ignoring DMR here... when someone strays on you, it hurts, yea, i agree. but what is exposing them or destroying their personal items gonna do to fix it? doesn't change anything? you hurt an item. with a little money, item is fixed, but you are still the one that got left in the dirt.
      If someone goes out away from you in a relationship, first thing you do is Check Yourself, if you find nothing (thats usual), ask em why, because most likely its cuz of you.
      Now if... IF they tell you why... guage it... see if its your fault or not.
      A lot of morons say that cheating is a choice... yea.. it is... like me holding a gun to your head and ordering you to jump off a building. Its a choice... isn't it?

• Speak in an intelligible sentence

• john tucker must die

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him psychologically - Get sleeping with his dad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• OMG you sound like my ex boyfriends wee sister! She said that she's gonna destroy me when she gets the chance

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube this question and you'll find the perfect answers 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems a bit extreme...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes