We broke up 6 years ago, now we're talking again.

He was my first boyfriend. I was 13 and he was 14. We dated for about 6 months, and although we rarely saw each other and it was an innocent relationship, we said we loved each other. I later realized I didn't know what love was, but I believe he actually felt the real thing because he still missed me 2 years later. Well, now I'm 18 and he's 19, I moved about 2 hours away, and we recently started talking again.

I like being friends with my ex. We talk online about our relationship and memories and such. Then he started saying he really wants me to come see him (we haven't seen each other since we broke up). Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like he still has feelings for me. He'll text me with openings like "Hey you." "Hi there cutie." "Hello beautiful." I think he has a girlfriend though?

I dunno, what do you think?

LOL just got told he's single. XD Probably won't date him as long as we live 2 hours away.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• He possibly even still has feelings for you right now. I have a friend who dated a girl when he was around 13 I think? He's now 19 and still has problems dealing with the feelings. It obviously depends on the guy, but love is tricky like that, it has a hard time -completely- going away.

My advice is to not get with him. My reason for that is if he feels like he really did love you and those feelings are still lingering, you are going to go into a relationship in which he is very quickly going to fall back in love with you, and you will maybe like him, but not be in love with him. One side's emotions are going to be a lot stronger than the others, and that has a chance of causing problems.

• Good point sir. Haha it's weird to think he might have kept his feelings all this time... I mean we were so young! >.<

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0