Does this make her immature?

OK so me and my ex broke up on Christmas day because she told me she didn't want to get married anymore and liked someone else, than she came back begging for me. I don't believe in second chances, but I gave her one. a week later she told me she wants to explore her options. so I told her she can explore them without me, I'm done playing her games.

so now she supposedly has a date tonight and is trying to make me jealous or mad by posting it all over facebook for me to see. obviously it isn't working lol. I see what she is doing as being immature.. does this make you immature?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely still in love with you but is just being foolish. She doesn't know who she is right now and doesn't know what she wants so she's taking it out on your relationship. You should always give a second chance, but the fact that she ended it a week later.. I wouldn't give her a third until she proves to you that she wants you back. The posting on the facebook is her way of making you think of her, whether it be jealousy or your relationship in the past.. she just wants you to know she still exists, her way of almost not letting go. but Christmas day... that's so harsh I'm sorry :( my advice is to just explore other options and if you guys were meant to get married.. you will find a way to make it work

What Girls Said 4

• perhaps...but that doesn't matter. Just by thinking about her, and posting this on here, you show that it is affecting you and you need to just stop looking at it all. delete her or set it up so you don't see her updates on your news feed

• Yes, very much. She's just try to get your attention so just ignore her. Eventually shell come back asking for it cause women always want what they can't get.

• I think so. Don't let it get to you

• yes. just ignore her.

What Guys Said 6

• just hook up with another girl and forget this one, girls like this are insane and you want to get the hell away from them, trust me

• hahaha typical woman...correction I mean typical girl, its good that it doesn't phase you. If she had the nerve to walk out on you and now she's pulling the "jealousy" stunt, apparently she has a lot of growing up to do...but don't worry the main thing she's trying to feed off of you right now is your attention so long as you don't give it she's gonna want it more, she'll come around they always do

• She is very immature. No one deserves to be treated to her type of B.S.

• She's fuggin with you; find someone else ASAP.

• that is the nature of weman if you really like her ignore her pretend that nothing happend I am sure that she will come back to you

• Invite her over to talk or something at your place, but beforehand bring a girl over and have some naked sex on the floor as she walks in.

case solved.