Should I give him this last chance?

On more than one occasion, my fiance has sent pictures of... "himself" to girls online who he considered to be "friends". I've seem to have caught him each and every time. The latest one was two days after Christmas to a "friend" who was already engaged to a guy. He sent her a video of me giving him a bj... I was infuriated with him and was about to say goodbye because I gave him chance after chance and it seemed like nothing was getting through to him, but he begged me to stay and he decided to change his phone number, email address, and remove and block all of the female friends that he had from facebook, and he even gave me the passwords to all of his accounts. Should I really give him another chance?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• He sent her that! I'm sorry but I wuld killed him burned his body into ashes thrown his ashes to the ground nd have stomped all over them..! That's crazy in my opinion I wuld dump his ass nd never speak to him again he doesn't seem boyfriend material at all just sayin imagine if you guys have a future together nd with kids what are you gona do if he continues? Then that's sure ull have to put up with it...but I kno there's always the I love him side..ive been there :/ nd you do love him alot..so what you culd do is let him kno how serious you are like no f***in around or more chances after this one if not he's completley gone nd thatll b his fault..hopefully he understands and dnt be afraid to b all up on his ass on what he's doing you need to kno and hopefully with time he'll change and come around..so best of luck :)

• Yeah. I always had told myself that if something like this ever happened to me, I'd leave that guy in an instant, but apparently, it's not that simple, especially since he's the only guy I have ever been with and that he has been my first everything. Thank you so much for your answer.

• Tust me I kno espcially if its your first guy :/..well if that doesn't work mayb you guys need. a break nd he'll see no other girl can put up with his bs nd that he misses you alot..but dnt take him bk until he's actually changed..this happend to me before with my 1st ex he was a d***! I dumped him and he later begged for me bk I set him straight tellin him he had to change and as much as I wanted to take him bk because I luved him so freaken much! I didn't just yet I let him prove to me he was worthy.o

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• a) Find and delete all pictures of yourself that are even mildly sexual in nature from his computer, check external drives/CDs as well.

b) Decide if his word is something you value anymore.

c) If the answer is no, dump him. If the answer is yes, give him one last chance -- but make it clear he is on probation. If he messes up one more time, or even so much as brings a camera anywhere near you in a sexual situation, get out.

d) If you stay with him, improve communication. Is he reaching out to other girls because he is uncomfortable telling you about some of his fantasies, or is he just attracted to something he can't have? See if you can talk this out and maintain open lines of communication.

• Sorry it didn't fit in the comment! Lol >_<..well yeah see if he's worthy of having u.nd if not trust me there's so many guys out there! I kno because I forgot about him when he didn't change and I met other great guys! Nd I kno itll b hard to because uve invested so much time and effort into him nd you love him but you shuldnt b treated like that <3..best of luck nd just let him kno what he needs to do..hopefully everythin works out :)

• Oh wow...I'm really sorry that your boyfriend has sent videos/pictures of himself and you. I don't think you should give him another chance as you've stated that you have caught him on more than one occasion. If he knows you're uncomfortable with the whole thing, then he should respect your wishes.

It's one thing if he's just showing "regular" profile pics to his "friends" he meets online. But to be showing pictures of you as well, especially the one about the bj...that's just disrespectful all around and he broke your trust.

It is really up to you though...If you can actually see him changing then by all means, give him another chance. Yet, if you cannot see himself changing, then it's time to move on. :)

• Please no second chances.

• What could be a reasonable excuse for this behavior?