How would you describe your exes?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.
    Ex number 1: Immature. And I don't mean just him. We were 14/15 year old kids who weren't ready for a mature relationship. We are in good terms nowadays even though we will only interact if we bump into eachother on the streets.
    Ex number 2: Complicated. We were childhood friends. Broke up a year and a half ago because we were both dealing with some anxiety related problems and were bringing eachother down. Still very much friends who talk every day. We still have feeling for eachother as well, even though we avoid the subject and are desperately trying to move on while keeping the friendship going.
    Ex number 3: Messy. He was messy. His house was a mess, he would sometimes smell bad because he wouldn't bath and he found it impossible to be with me without sex envolved (which I refused whenever he was smelling bad coz it bothered me). I broke it off because I couldn't deal with his lack of cleanliness and the fact that he would extremely often shut me down to talk about himself.

In general I don't regret any of my relationships though. I like to think that every single one of them helped me learn things both about myself and how to interact with others. Even more since I had the chance, with my first two exs, to talk things through months later when it wasn't hurting anymore and realize what I also did wrong.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Retarded

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I didn’t have many boyfriends, to be honest. But what I remember of them now is that they all are good guys. At some point they were all jerks LOL!! But as time passed and became more mature I learned to value their memory as part of my history. I still keep in touch with most of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm wanna be playboy , sickhead
    Another guy i talked to insecure suicidal huge liar senseless but sweet funny and someone you can count on if you give him sex ofocurse cause that's all he cared about

0|0
    0|0
  • First one - bit of an arsehole, learnt from him, cool guy sometimes
    Second - lying, cheating dickhead.
    Third - my favourite person, just didn't work out. Lovely, kind, caring and just overall great

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecure little boys who like bringing others down just to shoot their self esteem up

0|0
    0|0
  • Two faced, horrible personality, disrespectful for no reason, narcissistic, liar, unlikeable, and not that good of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Parasite 1 and 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky to have had as girl like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy with great fashion sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating ass bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Manipulative and not over me yet😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Experimental, when I was 14-17 I would date guys for a month or less and dump them. I used to have no standards: those 4 guys were either too immature or slightly abusive. I’m currently in a new relationship and I’m planning to keep this one, 1st time I’ve ever dated beyond a month. I’m very comfortable and very attracted to him, 4 months so far 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • First two are stepped on gum. Third is a random cookie I didn't have to enjoy because I was on the go and couldn't save for later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have one and never plan to :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring but we’re “friends” so all cool

0|0
    0|0
  • C**nts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• None of them treated me right while I did everything I could to be the best boyfriend I could be. Don't even get me started on my most recent ex, she's dead to me. I swear I'm not saying that out of emotion, if she dies tomorrow, I would celebrate and go deface her grave for all the things she did to me. Not many people can say that their partner was so horrible to them that they became clinically depressed after the relationship, but thanks to her, I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a late bloomer, can only realy say i have 2 ex's. Last one was a nice woman, just dont think she knew what she wanted. Was a shame it ended, I thought there was more to come.
    First ex, well things ended badly, but we found ourselves in a complex position, i feel she mishandled the situation (not to say i did everything right). She helped me with some stuff i was working through, i'll always remember her fondly for that. Generally she was a good person, i think she had baggage that affected some of her decisions. Ultimately we had different opinions on key subjects.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring, T H O T, boring, hot but boring, strange, was pretty cool but became crazy, shallow, pretty cool, crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. I've been married for 20+ years and I don't have any exes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. how did you do that?

• @melnc haha. Seems like a weird combo, right? There's more. I never dated before I got married. So our relationship started from the day we married. Been a challenging ride but when there's a will, there's a way (but that's just one little aspect of it)

• It sounds impressive to me because most couples find it hard to keep going these days, or they don't want to. I guess the relationship concept patterns in the past is different from what is now. old generation, but lucky.

• Hurricanes, they come wet and wild , and leave with your house x

0|0
    0|0
  • Used toys given to the less fortunate

0|0
    1|0
  • Friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot and ambitious with some mental problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • They were better than me and i was an ₩### hole

0|0
    0|0
  • My last one was pure evil. The others not so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two were awful
    Last one was good but mentally ill

0|0
    0|0
  • stupid then again I know most of the human race is stupid
    so I really don't think much of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecure and lonely when I met them

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't that like everyone under 18? I remember being there and being the same as well as pretty much everyone around me.

• Show All
    • I don't think so, no

• Suicide is more common among those above 25 and most people have never attempted it

Recommended myTakes