How would you describe your exes?

1714

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.
    Ex number 1: Immature. And I don't mean just him. We were 14/15 year old kids who weren't ready for a mature relationship. We are in good terms nowadays even though we will only interact if we bump into eachother on the streets.
    Ex number 2: Complicated. We were childhood friends. Broke up a year and a half ago because we were both dealing with some anxiety related problems and were bringing eachother down. Still very much friends who talk every day. We still have feeling for eachother as well, even though we avoid the subject and are desperately trying to move on while keeping the friendship going.
    Ex number 3: Messy. He was messy. His house was a mess, he would sometimes smell bad because he wouldn't bath and he found it impossible to be with me without sex envolved (which I refused whenever he was smelling bad coz it bothered me). I broke it off because I couldn't deal with his lack of cleanliness and the fact that he would extremely often shut me down to talk about himself.

In general I don't regret any of my relationships though. I like to think that every single one of them helped me learn things both about myself and how to interact with others. Even more since I had the chance, with my first two exs, to talk things through months later when it wasn't hurting anymore and realize what I also did wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Retarded