Why did your last relationship end?

Why did your last relationship end?
I'm trying to help a friend move on at the moment and could use some other insight as to what people think as they break up.
  • His Fault...
  • Her Fault...
  • Our Fault...
    Vote C

610

Most Helpful Girl

• He was in a fraternity and I honestly think he should have just dated one of his guys since he rather spent 99% of his time with them than with me 🤷🏻‍♀️ That's what I told him when I broke up actually.

Most Helpful Guys

• She kept gaining weight. For over a year she only went up in weight and lied about things she was doing to counter it. Every month I was a bit less attracted to her. It got to the point where I realized that if she turned it all around that day, it would take over a year to get to an ideal weight. That was too much, so I left.

• She cheated twice, did a porn video with someone, lied to me about not doing weed anymore, stood me up, flaked constantly, flirted with other guys all the time, tried to steal from me, didn't take responsibility, played the victim, ignored me, constantly pointed out my flaws, played with my emotions, lied constantly, didn't put much effort into the relationship at all, and as if all of that wasn't enough, she sent me the porn video she did. I watched it knowing that there's nothing worse than my imagination, I needed to see that it wasn't as passionate as I thought, and it wasn't, I could tell she hated doing it. I really rid have the girlfriend from hell. That may sound cliche, but her actions have put me in a state of diagnosed clinical depression. I've since been working on self improvement, I started therapy, I got a job a couple days ago, I joined a new gym, went outside more, improved my diet, and increased interaction with people.