Why is my ex doing this? Will I get him back?

My boyfriend broke up with me almost 2 weeks ago. When he broke up with me he said it was because he felt overwhelmed and my best friend was saying stuff about him that I supposedly believed. Ever day at school this week he wouldn't talk to me or even look at me. Why? We agreed to be friends. And another girl is saying all this crap about how he broke up with me for her which he did. My friend asked me to go to the basketball game so I went. My ex was playing and he asked her why I came because they are good friends. So I Want to know why was he mad I was there and why doesn't he look or talk to me?

Also when we broke up he said not to date anyone else and that he wants to date me again although not right now. How long should I wait around for him?

Finally, all these people at school are asking him why he broke up with me and he says "I don't know" well why is he saying that? He's getting mad people are asking him all the time why. Do you think we will have another chance at being together?

Thanks for any advice you have.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You have a chance, but you have to believe in yourself that you have a chance. You're doing something that's pushing him back and I can't pinpoint it..

• You said I'm doing something that's pushing him back. Do you mean I'm doing something that is pushing him back to me. Or that I'm pushing him farther away from me?

• Pushing him further away.. like he's afraid of something

• OH...ok...is there anything I can do that can push him back towards getting back with me or should I just let him go? Even though he did tell me that he wants to get back together with me at some point?

What Girls Said 1

• Just dnt talk to him give him space he broke up with you he cnt tell you what to do , he's gnna realize soon that he made a mistake .

• How much time should I give him? At school he won't talk to me at all and I miss him alot. Do I have a chance getting him back if I give him space and don't talk to him?

• U sure do have a chance , just act like your happy and confident :) he's gnna start looking for you dnt act desperate and don't call him or anything good luck give him like 2 weeks or 3 xoxo :)

• Ok :) thank you so much! In fact this past week in school I saw him looking at me a few times. I talked to him briefly in one of my classes and we were laughing so that's a good sign. My parents don't want me to date him again but I really want to. So should I do what I want or them?