How to get over this break up with a friend with benefits?

I never had a boyfriend before and I'm craving to be loved by a guy. So, I accepted a guy that wanted to be a friend with benefits and gave my V-card to him. Eventually I fell in love with him because he treated me as if I'm his girlfriend. We were like a couple in love in public. He introduced me to sexual intimacy and I really like it. We've been out for 9 times already in almost 3 months. However, I have a job offer far away from here and was about to leave in 2 weeks. We were supposed to have one last date before I go, but I found out that he have a girlfriend already. I knew he had been separated with his wife and have a 7 years old son. I accepted that fact and still go out with him because he said that he didn't have any feelings for his wife anymore and his ex wife didn't care about him too. What I didn't expect is that he have a girlfriend for years after he separated with his wife. That means he was lying to me from the beginning and cheated on his long term girlfriend as well. I found out about his girlfriend after checking out his old band in facebook that he told me about. He didn't notice that he had a picture of him and his girlfriend in his band's facebook page. With my detective instincts, I found the girl's facebook account and it is full of their sweet couple pictures and it was updated last month! He told me not to worry about it because she was just a girlfriend. He said I that I should not feel guilty because this things happens and he had been friends with benefits with someone's else wife before too. To him it was normal, but to me it was not and I feel disgusted. How can someone who already have someone that really loved him still wants another sexual pleasure from someone else? It was my first time having this kind of relationship and I thought I was strong enough to have sex without feelings but I can't. I wanted to end it and I told him to blocked me from social media so I cannot reach for him and he did. I feel worthless.
How to get over this break up with a friend with benefits?
Add Opinion