If I got stood up, should I move on?

So I met this kid on new years and we hooked up, we have been texting all week trying to get to know each other. We both have busy schedules and making time during the week was hard so Thursday night I asked what he was doing Friday he said nothing so I asked him if he wanted to chill he said ya so I told him id text him after the gym.. well I text him saying hi at 615 no answer.. text him again at 8 saying hi an asking if were still hanging out no answer.. well 1030 comes along an he texts me saying hi so I keep the cool trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and I just simple told him I thought something could happen but I ain't into the games he then asked what the hell I am talking about and I go well weren't we suppose to chill his response was "sorry I got caught up with sh*t no need to get so damn mad over one night" I just responded telling him I wasn't mad an he goes k an I left it at that... should I move on? or give him another shot if he even wants one?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• F*** HIM! I HATE being ditched, stood-up, what have you. It is one of the most disrespectful things EVER! One time I was nice enough to set up my friend B with my friend O. I was going to hang out with them seeing as how it was their first time meeting one another and they didn't have a car anyways, so I was going to drive them. I text O to tell her I'm going to pick her up when she tells me B had already texted her and told her he couldn't come! I WAS SOOOOO MAD! In reality any time I get ditched makes me FURIOUS! One of the worst thingsin my opinion besides lying which this guy obviously did to you also. Don't bother with him.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a idiot to me, find a better guy. If a guy really really likes you he will never forget when he has agreed to see you.

• Move on! There's a reason he got defensive and tried to place blame on you. From the brief conversation you shared with us, I do not think he respects you or your time. Just drop him. You can do better!

• forget about him

• ya f*** ya dude...cut your loses and move on with life...

What Girls Said 3

• um not to be so blunt, but I would move on. To say I got caught up with $hit, tells me he forgot AND he didn't even apologize, I hate when guys text 'K' like are your fingers broke. Let him text you. That's what I would do, and that's what I do with the guy I'm seeing. Just keep yourself busy so you don't 'think' about him ..

• Yes you should. If he stood you up & didn't have a good reason, forget about him.

• Move on. If he was really that interested, he'd be asking you out again that time he stood you up.