Hot outfits to wear post-breakup?

I just recently broke up with my boyfriend and I need some hot outfits to wear to show that I'm not that upset about my breakup and to show that I'm back in the game! Any ideas? :)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there's never anything hotter than a good dress on a girl. Get either a red or black short dress. Okay not like prostitute/slut short but you get me, I'm sure you do. ooo and don't forget the heels. EVER.

What Guys Said 3

• There is a fine line between being sexy and being slutty. To me sexy outfits are those that don't reveal too much information (ie have too deep a neckline, sideboob or underboob or are seethrough), however still show off your shape. I think little black dresses are always sexy and can't be beaten. I don't know what you were thinking of wearing, put up some suggestions and I can tell you if it is sexy or not.

• Whatever is cute & flattering & makes YOU think you look good will do the trick!

• The schoolgirl outfit that Britney Spears wore.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!