She didn't text back last night, is it OK to try to text her again tonight?

So I texted this girl yesterday trying to start a convo (all I said was "heey"). She didn't respond back. I haven't tried texting her since, so would it be OK to just pretend like she didn't ignore mevthe first time and text her tonight asking if she was going to a certain party tonight? As far as I know we're cool, so I'm not sure why she didn't reply the first time.

I already know she's going to this party by the way, so if she still doesn't respond and I see her there shoukd I mention anything about it?

The last convo I had with this girl she said we should hang out sometime so I know she isn't totally disinterested.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfectly acceptable to text her again.

What Girls Said 2

• i think if you don't textd her back itll always bother you; I think you should go for it what do you got to lose!

• i wouldn't text her tonight, if you don't end up seeing her at the party text her tomorrow

What Guys Said 1

• Just go to the party and if you see her there talk to her IN PERSON, stop all this text-text drama. If someone doesn't contact another person just out of the blue, they'll back to you some way. (unless something bad happened) but you're cool so, forget that when you talk to her you talk to her. You should be the one not responding to her text, B (lol)

Good luck.