Should I end it, or give it another chance?

I have been dating this guy for about 5 months. I have lost feelings for him, and told him I wanted to take a break. I am thinking about ending it completely though. But I am afraid that if I do, I will regret it, because he told me once its done its done. I am just really afraid I'll change my mind when its to late, and that I won't be able to find anyone better. But as of now, I don't want to be with him anymore. Help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's a tricky thing, you shouldn't stay in a relationship that isn't doing anything for you. Unfortunately we also tend to appreciate what we did have when it goes away, so yeah it is possible that you would regret your decision afterward. As for the not being able to find someone better, I doubt that, there are a lot of people in this world and the chances that you found the person most compatible with you already is quite slim.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to do the noble thing, dump him now.

If you want to do the selfish thing, stay with him until you find someone else you like better, then dump him.

• Flip a coin.

The moment it's in the air, you'll know what you wish for it to land on.

• pretty good way to do it.

What Girls Said 1

• end it. you will find someone where everyday feels like the 1st.

not to say that you won't miss him, but you'll be surprised how quickly that passes.

• I would end the relationship. If you wanted to be with the guy, your gut and heart would tell you so and you wouldn't even need to ask. It sounds to me like you want to be free, to make up your mind about who you are and have fun, but yet are afraid of being lonely. You sound like you want to live your life but have this guy as back up incase you don't meet anyone else. It doesn't make you a bad person just human nature. I would let him go honey, its not fair on you or him.Good luck x

• agreed(: