For a guys perspective: Is it obvious that I like him?

-For about a month.. you would always be the one to initate texts/facebook chats but she always responded..even if it was an hour or so later

-Decided to go on a date and she met you halfway. Let you sit close at the movie and let you kiss her goodnight but nothing else

-Saw her at NYE party and she said Hi to you and made small talk but didn't hang out with you or seem that interested

-Texts you about a week later asking how's it going there is some flirty banter back and forth

but she didn't keep the convo going for very long

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's obvious, but it doesn't seem like he's making much of an effort. Is it really worth it?

What Girls Said 1

• If I was him then I'd probably feel like I'm bothering you and wasting my time. If you like him then let him know. Go out on a couple more dates with him. Playing hard to get is good but when taken to a certain level it comes off as if you don't like the guy at all which will just make him give up and find someone else. Its okay to show interest a little more. You won't get very far if you don't.