Do any girls find their ex boyfriends coming back to them after a break up?

Just wondering how many girls have had a ex come back to them after the guy dumped them? How long was it til they came back? And what did you do?

Thanks!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• it happened once after about a month of NC. we went out for 5 months.

I didn't want him to come back and didn't appreciated it because I was just about over him and when he got back in touch, that sent me back to square one, so even though he came back, nothing happened

What Guys Said 2

• Never gone back for a relationship but have done the friends with benefits things way too many times...never good...

• It really depends on the situation, anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years..

What Girls Said 2

• My ex dumped me for someone else, but about a month after we broke up I started no contact and one week later they broke up and I was getting tons of messages from him. I kept with no contact for about a month then when we got back in touch I found out he wasn't interested in being with me, he just wanted me around so he wouldn't be alone. He made it pretty easy for me to walk away after that.

• It hasn't happened to me, as it's usually me that does the dumping apart from my recent ex.

However I've seen it happen a lot with my friends. The most successful one is one of my best friends. She was dating this guy for around 3 months, he broke up with her (can't remember why, it was something petty) so she moved on and over a year later they started dating again (he contacted her) they've been dating a few years now and I received a wedding invitation yesterday!

I know a few others that aren't so successful though!