My boyfriend and I have a court order, no contact order. I can't talk to him and it is killing me!

I fell in love with him the day I met him over 4 years ago. We have been together every since. On New Years eve we had one to many drinks and his ex wife called one to many times and we got into a fight. The cops were called and now we have a mandatory not contact order. I haven't been able to see or talk to him since. My heart is broke and this is killing me. Now today his ex calls my Mom and says that he needs more clothes etc. She also said that he needs his poker chips because they have been playing so many card games and laughs.

I truly love him with all my heart and want him back. I don't know if he is living with her because he wants to or because he has no where else to go and I can't call him to ask. I am working my butt off to get the charges dropped because they are stupid and only exists because she called the cops.

How can I get him back? How can I show him how much I really love him? Or should I let him go? I keep thinking if you love something set it free if it comes back it is yours if it doesn't it never was.

I need all the advise I can get please help me!1


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • I'm sorry, I think you should let him go, If he had no feelings for her he would never allow this situation to happen. Let her have him, he's not worth it.


Recommended myTakes