Just found out my girl cheated on me!

:(

we'd been together for 10 months and just found out she cheated on me :/ I dumped her, but now I feel lost...

Any advice :(

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on something else in your life. A hobby, school, friends, family, etc. Focus on something and put all your energy into it. Make your life successful as hell and if she ever comes back in your life lightly rub her face in missing out on all the success and greatness you have achieved. Hopefully along the way you'll find someone who truly deserves you and can be happy with who you can make happy. That's the way to do it.

What Girls Said 8

• She obviously wasn't right for you. If she was willing to cheat on you and hurt you then she doesn't deserve any of your time or energy. Of course right now its going to be hard but you just have to remember that things happen for a reason and that relationships come and go until you meet the one that you're meant to spend the rest of your life with. That's all just a part of life, we all go through heart breaks but they're there for us to learn and become the stronger person we're suppose to become. Just take things one day at a time. Get out of the house and meet new people. You don't need to meet your next girlfriend just yet and I highly suggest you don't try to rush into anything but once you start dating and meeting new girls you'll see that there's plenty of girls out there who are worth your time unlike your ex.

• People make mistakes. If this is something you think you can truly get over and start anew, then maybe you should try to work things out. If and only if that is what you truly want. Don't dump her because you think that is what people expect of you when someone cheats. Follow what is in your heart, and chances are, that is the right thing to do.

• you shouldn't feel lost, you should feel like you're on the right path. if she cheated, you made the right decision by leaving her.

she obviously didn't feel the way about you that she said she did, so tyr to move on. you will find someone else who will rock your world and make your ex seem like an inconsequencial mistake. if anything, you should thank her, because now yyoure one heartbreak closer to love.

ive said this before, but think of it like this: the heartache she caused is a iwnd, and you're a boat. without the wind you can never reach the other shore-true love. :) (I KNOW its corny-dont make fun! XD)

• To get over her, you'll have to suffer. Time will heal. Don't get devour in it though. Don't think about her and just have a guys night out. Freshen yourself up and dust off your shoulders. She cheated on you, there's not need to be sad, it shows that she wasn't the one for you and you didn't have to put more time onto a girl who cheats. Thing will get better ^ ^

• I'm so sorry to hear that /:

She wasn't worth it. It hurts, really badly, I know. Dumping her was the best thing you could have done. You'll meet another girl, who's ten times better than you're ex. And maybe one day, you'll look back on your relationship with this girl who cheated, and laugh.

Try to move on. That girl is definitely not worth you. You're too good for her(:

• I'm very sorry to hear that. I know where you are coming from though. My ex cheated on me and I found out because I saw them making out. But the best advice I can give you is just move on and don't think about the past.

• try talking to her and see where yal can go from there

• Don't feel lost, she's not worth it.

What Guys Said 4

• keep your head up. I've been there, just don't blame yourself for it, she f***ed up not you.

• kill yourself

• She is the one who made the decision to cheat. She decided

that you weren't worth it for a few minutes of fun.

In relationships, things can get tough, she spoke loudly

of how she will manage that in the future and even if she

doesn't do it again, you will always wonder..is it worth that?

• hey... yungCanucker... you did right by breaking up with her. Now let that pain sink in... remember the betrayal? That mental anguish? All that anger, rage at everyone onvolved? Now, imagine that happening again and again. Don't be a stupid guy. You know if you take her back, she'll do it again (you gave her the green light to be a whore)... You are not lost... just let yourself bleed all that pain out... Good riddance to bad rubbish.. mothacanuckers... LOL