Is he cheating on me?

me and my boyfriend have been fighting for a while, in his past 2 relationships he was cheated on.

he used to be really lovey dovey with me and tell me he doesn't normally do this with girlfriends, he told me he loved me and said he never felt this so in love with a girlfriend before.

we started fighting for ages and we work together, and I know his facebook password and I had checked it a couple of times and questioned who some of his recent facebook friend adds were. I know that's bad, but he said well I have nothing to hide so its fine. a month ago he said he was unsure if he loved me anymore, but still cared and wanted to be with me, on Saturday night he was out with his friends drunk and I was with mine we met up at one point, and he was acting really rude to me, but I asked him what is he doing with me I said does he want to be with me, is he too scared to dump me in case of hurting my feelings, does he care does he want to be with me. he said I still want to be with you I don't want to end, and I'm not waiting around because I'm too afraid to end it either, then he said I still feel something for you otherwise I would have ended it. later that night he went to some other club and the next day I noticed he added a new girl on facebook and she wrote on his wall and he liked it, and normally he does not reply or like anything anyone writes on his wall. we argued about it becuase I was like who is this girl and he told me he knows her really well he knows her family/ siblings. the next day I notice he changed his facebook password, and on his hotmail it came up saying she had sent him a message and I could see what she wrote through hotmail, it sounded like he sent one to her first and then changed his password, he might have changed it to prevent us fighting but I see it as he has something to hide because I think it odd the he has contacted her 2 days in a row after the first meeting by her reply it sounds like he asked her what she was doing today and what he was doing and that they should party again soon, and that they have a mutual friend which is her cousin, and she ended it with a kiss. do you think he is cheating or possibly going to, or do you think is nothing to worry about and I am being completely over the top. I feel like he is trying to hide it from me should I ask him or would this make it end.

i don't think he would cheat becuase he knows what is like to be cheated on.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it sounds like he has zero interest in continuing a relationship with you and is out looking for someone else, or is just too much into drinking and partying to pair off with ANYONE..I"d guess it's the latter situation.

Time to free yourself!

What Guys Said 4

• You really need to relax.

If you constantly checked my facebook and email you would be dropped immediately. Give him a bit of space.

• we work together how do you give someone space do you suggest anything :)

he changed his password without me knowing. and when he did I realized it was a good thing so I called him and acted like I had not seen that he had done that then I suggested he should change the password so he can have sense of freedom back was that a bad move?

• If you have to ask, then yes, he's probably cheating on you in some form.

Sounds like the relationship isn't going anywhere, as it is...

• If your like this he's cheating, if you expect a guy to cheat he will. if you find outy he is, you've only got yourself to blame, I mean checking his facebook ffs, it's like you want him too...

• haha yeah I bet he is I knew he would w00t!

What Girls Said 2

• Ive gone through the same thing. I don't think he has cheated yet but its clearly obvious that he would. It seems like he thinks he can do whatever he wants with no consideration to how it makes you feel. That makes him an asshole. The man of your dreams would never hurt you like that. He won't realize what he's got untill its gone type of guy. I say let him go and act like you don't care and watch him change up completley. If he didn't have anything to hide - he wouldn't be hiding his convo with her. All of sudden he changes password but it was OK before? sounds shady to me.

• He is on his way too breaking up with or cheating on you. You are not so special anymore and he already told you he doesn't love you so why are you hanging on? You are now nothing more than FWB. I'[m sorry. Have some self respectfor yourself and dump him. Love is patient and kind not rude and distrusting.After you dump him and he runs back to you then make some new boundaries if you decide to get back together.