He cheated whilst away and has now finished the relationship with me.

my boyfriend went away for Christmas with family and kissed a girl on Christmas day. he treated me really poor after til he came back and then we talked bout thing and he said he didn't want to be in a relationship any longer but still wants to see me and have fun. what do I do? I don't think I can deal with knowing he is getting with other people. I still love him.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh heart breaks are so difficult to deal with from the start. I don't know how some people can do what they do, especially on a holiday! But though it's definitely easier said than done..you need to get over him and try to do it as quick as possible. He cheated. This means he would probably do it again. But he wants to see you and have fun, wonder if he means friend with benefits? But I wouldn't give him that. Don't give him the power to say what you should or shouldn't do. Don't see him, because you know it will only hurt you more in the end since you still have such strong feelins for this guy. Try to let it go. Hang out with friends, anything that can help. But don't give in to him.

What Guys Said 1

• forget about him. he is liable to cheat on you again

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you though. So forget about him. He doesn't deserve you. Why would you stay with someone who treats you bad, cheated on you, doesn't want to stay with you? He wants the best of both worlds, someone else and you there when he gets bored. Screw him!