Why is it so much more tempting for guys to cheat?

its seems like it is just more tempting and if your gonna cheat shouldn't you just break up for a day so its not really cheating or is it ?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• To cheat is so low, it shows how you not respect and care for your partner...at least that's how I felt when my ex boyfriend cheated on me...

I doubt it has to do with the gender...it's about your character! An yes, *technically* it's not cheating since you broke up before, but it doesn't make ''you'' less disloyal, does it? And who would accept the boyfriend back after him behaving like a jerk?!

• you're ex was an idiot haha

• I LIKE THAT ANSWER AND I KNOW WAT ITS LIKE TO BE CHEATED ON HURT VERY NICE ANSWER

What Girls Said 1

• Just think about if it's worth the chance that she might not take you back. If it is you shouldn't be with her in the first place.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are a scumbag, sure it's worth more, since you have no consideration for your lover. But real men consider their lovers first. I am not tempted ever to cheat because frankly, I would feel like a rat if I did. Also, no woman is worth it since I will only date a woman I think highly enough of that I would not want to do this to her. Finally, I think highly enough of myself that I don't get in relationships that I am not into so I never was in a situation where I had a girlfriend I kinda sorta liked, and someone kinda sorta better came along.