Why is he so hot an cold?

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago. He reach out to me through text saying he wants to see me. I asked him why is he changing his mind all of a sudden. (After the break up I text him and he said stop texting me). So I left him alone now he saying. He misses me an is feeling weak.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if he had a side piece or not, but for whatever reason, life without you isn't going as well as he had hoped.

You can be polite with him. But I would be wary if he said that he wanted to get back together.

• Well I kind of knew that was going to happen when he decided to end things. I know what I bring to the table. he’s never going to experience again with anyone. However we had a good relationship I honestly think life stressed him out so much which is why he wanted to end things.