Why is he so hot an cold?

So my ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago. He reach out to me through text saying he wants to see me. I asked him why is he changing his mind all of a sudden. (After the break up I text him and he said stop texting me). So I left him alone now he saying. He misses me an is feeling weak.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if he had a side piece or not, but for whatever reason, life without you isn't going as well as he had hoped.

You can be polite with him. But I would be wary if he said that he wanted to get back together.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I kind of knew that was going to happen when he decided to end things. I know what I bring to the table. he’s never going to experience again with anyone. However we had a good relationship I honestly think life stressed him out so much which is why he wanted to end things.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know his reasons for choosing breakup, but I see that he doesn't know what he wants anymore. you can go back again, but he can't give a lot to this relationship because he lost interest. so I don't see there's any need to take risks getting back as long as he's unstable.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is of peak

0|0
    0|0
  • May be his girlfriend have hand

0|0
    0|0
  • his bit on the side dumped him.. rebound time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0