Anyone have advice to lift me up?

My ex told me about this guy and how others say they flirt a lot. She told me "I told them all I have someone" I saw they snapped over 20 times in one day and she said it was for a school project. I trusted her.

Well the next day we got into a huge fight I started over something and she left. The next day I went to apologize and her phone started beeping. I picked it up and saw she msged him day after the fight and said "you can buy me this makeup set :)" and he said "alright maybe for Christmas ;)"

I confronted her and she said he is just a friend and was talking about makeup with him and a group. My dumbass believed her and kept apologizing and begging for her. Calling her on blocked and making fake email accounts to message her. She would reply and respond to all.

Till days later she told me she is now talking to this guy. I begged her even more not to go and how we can work it out.

Till days after that she shoves the new guy in my face and how she is sleeping with him. I blocked her.

Then a week later I unblocked and apologize again for my side of the fight and wish her the best of luck in her life. She shoves the guy even more in my face and then blocks me.

Then a week later I made a new email account and told her how toxic and controlling she was to me. and how she was a manipulator then blocked her.

I am sitting back now and thinking how stupid I was for doing this dumb shit.
I am a med school student while this chick is still in community college and has no future. She had given me so many reasons not to trust her before too. Still I did this shit.

Anyone can help lift me up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Been there done that. Really it’s all a learning experience. Yes it may hurt but I bet the next Chick won’t fool you like this again. Instead of being bitter thank her she showed you what to look out for. We all get played but it teaches us. Red flags are big one always pay attention if something don’t seem right leave it alone. Was this your first gf?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

She gave me so many. But I was blinded. She was my first official one. I had one before but she cheated with an ex of hers and left in less than a month.

• Show All
    • 4d

That is true. Thank you so much :)

• 4d

No problem.

• it'll take time to feel free agn I promise that just give urself some months

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• In the meantime, nothing you can do but learn from what happened. I understand that what happened was a shock to you, but at least your suspicions about her were right and her real face became known after the fall of the mask. things might be a little depressing, but on the other hand, you've been freed from someone who won't give you much but making you scared about leaving your life at any moment.
    cut contact and live your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yes, I have cut contact with her now. And that is true she was obviously not for me

Recommended myTakes